Highlighted

Soft Proof a colage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to soft proof in the develop module and how to set up a collage in the print module and then print. However I was hoping to soft proof my 3x2 cell collage before printing bit could not see anway to do this other than save as a jpeg file and soft proof that. Any other suggestions gratefully recieved.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Soft Proof a colage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to soft proof in the develop module and how to set up a collage in the print module and then print. However I was hoping to soft proof my 3x2 cell collage before printing bit could not see anway to do this other than save as a jpeg file and soft proof that. Any other suggestions gratefully recieved.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way and it would not makes much sense either. You soft proof an image so you can check how it will look when printed. If something does not look good, you can make edits to try to improve it. That means you'll have to do this for each image individually, not for the entire collage.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 1