• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some export operations not performed, yet they did?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I hope you're all well 🙂

Recently in the last 2 days, lightroom classic v 10.3 has been playing up. I'm hooked up to a 2015 macbook pro using the latest big sur v 11.4, external monitor is a Benq sw270c

I've just attempted to export some images 2000 px longest side @72dpi and after completion I get this message below, yet when I check the destination folder they're all present and correct? I've tried several variations for example I limited the file size to 400kb on one set, slightly different px size on another, yet they all came with an error message? I must also add, that the high res set at 300dpi full size all exported with no issues. One thing that has changed dramatically is the time it takes to do an export, 175 files took an hour or so which seems really excessive.

Am I missing something here?

I've also screen grabbed the system info for reference too.

Many thanks

Phil

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 20.45.41.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"72dpi, 300dpi" has no effect whatsoever on the files that are exported at a Pixel dimension, unless you are resizing to a specific cm/inch size.  (and more correct is 72PPI ).

More likely is the condition that LrC cannot compress your file (pixel content) sufficiently to meet the 300KB limit. See the error- "...highly compressed...".

It can happen that the number of pixels in the exported file cannot be physically compressed to meet the file size limit. (What KB size are the exported files?)

Post a clip of you Export Resize panel options- it might help an answer to your post.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines