• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some export operations were not performed

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a couple of months I'm getting the above message more or less regularly. I know there are threats on this but not which is answering my problem.

I'm using Lightroom Classic CC, 8.0 on a windows PC (I7-5820K, 16 GB RAM, Nvidea GTX760, SSD 0.5TB (50% free), WD HD 2TB(60% free)

The catalogue and system are on the SSD.

I'm editing 50 MB RAW files from a Nikon D850, exporting to jpg in 100% quality.

I like to export in batches of 5-15 files. Sometimes it works, sometimes only 1, 2, etc.. before I get the message in the title. Exporting them again in smaller batch works.

Any ideas? IS 16GB too little?

Thanks

Jannes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Was their perhaps another sentence with that error message? something like enough memory, or could not write files, or several other possibilities?

I do not think 16 GB RAM is an issue. Certainly 2 TB available is not an issue (I mean the images are not that big, total RAW images plus total JPEG images)

Not sure in comes into consideration during import, but how large is your Camera RAW CACHE? And where is it located? and have you purged it lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was their perhaps another sentence with that error message? something like enough memory, or could not write files, or several other possibilities?

I do not think 16 GB RAM is an issue. Certainly 2 TB available is not an issue (I mean the images are not that big, total RAW images plus total JPEG images)

Not sure in comes into consideration during import, but how large is your Camera RAW CACHE? And where is it located? and have you purged it lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screen shot or exact wording of the error message would help, as would a screen shot of your Export settings.

The most common cause of this type of error is in the "Post Processing" section of the Export dialog when your desire for it to do nothing is NOT set to the "do nothing" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Error.JPG

Thank you both for your reactions.

I have been trying to reproduce the error, but nada so far . Even works with 20 file batch.

Anyhow the message looks exactly as above (but in my case only JPG files).

Concerning the settings you can find the below. Do nothing option is checked

settings.JPG

Thanks again for your return

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is helpful: "These files cannot be written"

Check the output folder for access rights problems using Mac Finder or Windows File Explorer.

If the folder has some files being written OK and other failing, check to see if you have any programs "monitoring" the folder. If you have any programs using that folder as their current folder (Finder/Explorer updating its views, AV programs), you might see if picking a different folder for them gets around the problem. (This was a bug in LR a long while back.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you screenshot to step to step? Cause I am confuse with your explain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much Thanks, That was Antywirus 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it happened to me, and it turns out it was my antivirus, blocking Lightroom, try checking that and try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! You are right and it work! But is it bad if I keep turn on and off everytime just to export my work.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, you are amazing , Thank you one more time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me! HAHA thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks it worked!

Muito obrigado, funcionou de verdade!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to explain how this is done? I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey I have the same problem .. I have an Imac.

Some export operations had warnings or errors. This must be a bug.

image.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines