Highlighted

some of the modules are missing

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install all the modules in the top tool bar? I am missing print, web, library, Slideshow, and book

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

some of the modules are missing

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install all the modules in the top tool bar? I am missing print, web, library, Slideshow, and book

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The modules are always automatically installed on the top Tool Bar in Lightroom-CLASSIC.

You may be viewing in a Screen Mode that has hidden the modules-

Go MENU: Window > Screen Mode > Normal  or check the wanted option.

The same Window menu has options to select the modules on the top bar. (Eg. [Ctrl+Alt+2] will open the Develop module)

And Function key 5  [F5] can Hide/Show the Top Module Bar.

If none of these options show for you - there is every chance you are using the wrong 'Lightroom.

The modules are not available in the 'Cloud based' Lightroom (v3.3). They only exist in Lightroom-Classic (v9.3).

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably installed and opened the wrong Lightroom. There are two versions: ‘Lightroom Classic’ (the Lightroom version that has been around for about 15 years, and is now at version 9.3) and just ‘Lightroom’ (now at version 3.3), also known as ‘Lightroom desktop’ or ‘Lightroom cloud’. This is the new application that stores images and edits in the cloud. Lightroom is not the successor of Lightroom Classic! Both are current, aimed at a different audience. Lightroom Classic has modules, Lightroom does not.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0