I'm having issues with my presets now that I updated my Lightroom to the newest version. I've tried everything I've normally tried but can't seem to figure it out.
When I start editing a certain folder in this catalog, some of my presets are showing as incomplete. (at least I think that's what it means when a preset name is itallized and grayed out) I applied the preset and it looks like the profile is not transferring but the rest of the edits seem to be correct (at least as much as I can tell).
The interesting thing is that I open up a different folder in the same catalog and the presets don't seem to have any problems. It's only when I go to edit this one folder (of course the folder that I need to work on currently.)
"some of my presets are showing as incomplete. (at least I think that's what it means when a preset name is itallized and grayed out) ... I realized it is because I am currently editing a JPEG image. It is fixed when I select a RAW image."
For reference by future readers: If a preset is only "partially compatible" with the current photo if the preset refers to a camera profile that isn't applicable to the photo, either because the photo is a JPEG or the photo is a raw but of a different camera model than then profile. The setting Preferences > Presets > Show Partially Compatible Develop Presets shows or hides partially compatible presets in the Presets panel.
[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]