• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something strange happened

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night started Photoshop and it appeared as though it was a completely new installation, no real issues from this, it seems to be working OK and all plugins were there. But had ecxactly the same issue with Lightroom Classic. Was as it would be with a new install. All presets were preset, but the Edit In menu is empty, and I cannot reinstall all that was in there, if I could remember it. Also I now have three catalogues instead of one. Apart from that it works OK. 

Doe anyone know if there is any way of recovering the contents of Edit In without reinstalling.

Also the Creative Cloud desktop app is in a mess. It thinks all my subscription apps (Lightroom and Photoshop) need to be installed. Instead of stating Open for these it states Install. 

All apps are installed and working. Restarting the PC does nothing.

Grateful for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, just realised the three catalogues will be the original, the upgrade with the latest version, and the upgrade again because it thinks its a new install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines