Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony RX100 VII - RAW Support

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just got the Sony RX100M7, and I read that LR now support this model (temporary), but I have problem that the only profile in classic is a profile called BETA - and that is ok, I'll manange to edit the files - but on LR mobile all the profiles are present? Any workaroud to get the profiles from LR mobile to Classic?

jjohnsen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Well, syncing profiles from Lightroom mobile to Lightroom Classic isn't possible yet. If you are a Creative Cloud subscriber then, you can download the Lightroom desktop which is a cloud version for the desktop platform and you can sync presets and profiles between Lightroom desktop and mobile version. 

Please refer the following document for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/add-sync-mobile-presets.html

You can sync presets and profile from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom mobile via Lightroom desktop (cloud version), refer the following blog post: https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2018/06/syncing-profiles-and-presets-from-lightroom-classic-to-lightro...

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit

Yes, I know about this - but it would not help in this case. But thanks 🙂

jjohnsen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot_20230124-110732.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohitmuchhdaiya 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines