• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administr

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe Lightroom this massage pops up "Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administrator" and forces me to close LR. I'm an individual user.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

The Error message you are getting seems to be self explanatory. You are trying to run Lr (what exact versions I don't know as you haven't stated) on a computer that does not match the IP range of the LAB your are assigned to and able to use that program in and on what computer you are supposed to be using.

This is an IT issue for your organization. you need to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an individual user. I created my account by my own E-mail. So what organization that I need to contact. The version of LR is the last one because I just downloaded it today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your internet connection is working well? This IP error message pointed to a problem with your internet connection and/or privider.

You can also take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

check the points in this document, especially your HOSTS file.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using your computer on a Corporate network?

Is your computer registered to a corp network.

Did you take your work computer home with you and then install the Adobe apps?

Did you install then on your work computer AT Work and now that computer is in a different location?

Something on your computer is popping up that error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed LR at dormitory in university. I am using my computer on my dormitory's network. so what should I do now? Do I need to contact my university? Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact University Info Tech support.

If they gave you documentation on network usage policy, go and read that, make sure you are not violating some policy.

Might be a simple mod the Info Tech staff can implement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message is very much a message one would get on a network where the Info Tech Security Manager has resricted LAN ports, probably at a switch, to specific users. 

So where are you at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines