• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing Cursor Missing after Resize in Lr Classic Version 9.1 running on Mac OS 10.15.2.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to Version 9.1 running on Mac OS 10.15.2.

Whenever I change the size of the Spot Heal cursor (circles), it goes invisible.  Everything else functions and is visible.  At the moment I have to drop it anywhere and then move the from/to circles to where I want them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Spot Healing brush size becomes too small whenever you use it in Lightroom Classic 9.1 running on Mac OS 10.15.2.

Would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried resetting preferences. The problem persists.

Update: I've got external monitor (Dell P2415q) attached to my Macbook Air. If I move Lr window from monitor to laptop screen, cursor re-appears right away, move it back to monitor - disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not indicated if your computer OS and Lightroom Classic are the same as the original poster, however there has been updates to both. macOS should be 10.15.3 and LR version 9.2. Please repost and comment on your experience after your systems are updated.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines