• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stitched Panorama unsharp in Develop module, but displays pin sharp in library module

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 10 - When I use photo merge Panorama to stitch together 3 or 4 images into a panorama the resulting panorama appears unsharp in the Develop module even when I enter full screen mode. If I switch to Library module the same panorama displays pin sharp.  Why do panoramas have an unsharp out of focus appearance only in the Develop module.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First troubleshooting steps:

1. In Develop, zoom in and then out on the image -- does it then get sharp?

2. Try setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Process to off and restarting LR. Does the image get sharp?

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1)  yes,  when in Develop module if I zoom in it takes about 1 1/2 seconds to sharpen and stays sharp when I zoom out.

2)  It makes no difference if I switch on or off use graphics processor,  it still will only sharpen of I zoom in and out, Takes about 1 1/2 seconds regardless if the graphic processor on n or off.

So why should I have to zoom in and then out to get it sharp, I dont have to do this in the library module.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar behavior has appeared infrequently over the years in Develop and in Library -- clearly undesirable. You could try doing Preferences > Performance Camera Raw Cache Settings > Purge Cache. 

If that doesn't help, I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/send-bug-report-feature-request-adobe/

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will report a bug to Adobe.   Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines