• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop asking your paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop repeatedly asking long time paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic. I need to get to work, not deal with your marketing BS.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Stop asking your paying customers ... "

We are not Adobe in this forum, we are Lightroom Classic users. We do not ask you to sign in. We do not have paying customers. If this is really a concern for you, then you should contact Adobe, not us.

Instead of blaming Adobe for this, perhaps it is a user error that causes this. If you don't sign out, you shouldn't have to sign in again the next time you use your Adobe software. I know this works, because this is what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not had to Sign in for a very long time. Signed in once and never signed out. Open LrC every day.

Do you have the CC desktop app installed and are you signed into that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are signing out via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Do not do that, signing out in that App deactivates the Adobe CC software on your computer. If you have not been signing in via that app, why not?

Logging in via the LrC program as opposed to signing in via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines