Highlighted

Stop asking your paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop repeatedly asking long time paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic. I need to get to work, not deal with your marketing BS.  Thank you!

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stop asking your paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop repeatedly asking long time paying customers to re-sign-in to applications such as Lightroom Classic. I need to get to work, not deal with your marketing BS.  Thank you!

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Stop asking your paying customers ... "

We are not Adobe in this forum, we are Lightroom Classic users. We do not ask you to sign in. We do not have paying customers. If this is really a concern for you, then you should contact Adobe, not us.

Instead of blaming Adobe for this, perhaps it is a user error that causes this. If you don't sign out, you shouldn't have to sign in again the next time you use your Adobe software. I know this works, because this is what I do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not had to Sign in for a very long time. Signed in once and never signed out. Open LrC every day.

Do you have the CC desktop app installed and are you signed into that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are signing out via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Do not do that, signing out in that App deactivates the Adobe CC software on your computer. If you have not been signing in via that app, why not?

Logging in via the LrC program as opposed to signing in via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is backwards.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines