Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Lightroom Mobile from auto syncing video with auto add DISABLED

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been trying to wrap my head around what's happening with my Mobile downloads.lrdata folder (you know the one that's taking up SO MUCH disk space), and even though I have set it to now sync to a folder on an external drive it's still taking up a ton of space. I know it's all old stuff that was already synced before I told LR to sync to the external drive. So I guess I can move those images (within LR) to the external drive - which I still need to do.

For now, my issue is that I noticed that out of the 6800 files that are currently in my LR Mobile app, there are 2200 video files even though I have NEVER told LR mobile to import any video files. Just to be clear: the auto add feature is disabled (for both videos and images). And what's even crazier is that there are a lot of very recent videos in it - like videos I shot two weeks ago. I did not import them into the app, and auto add is disabled; so how do these videos get in my LR Mobile app? And it's seems very random because a lot of other videos that I shot in the last two weeks are not in LR Mobile.

I know I could just delete them (right?) but I want to know which process is making this happen so I can stop it from happening. Does anyone have any clue about what might be going on?

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?