Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange color on development

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On some images i get this color streaks after import, when i go to development. On some images, the whole image goes crazy, with all kind of colors. It can also happen if i open same image few days later, it was fine on import, then suddenly get all kind of colors.

Its to the point now that I dont dare open images that is already imported and deleted from

the memorycard.

14032021-140321-rafael-001.jpg

That purple color to the right corner was not there on import...

Been searching but can not find someone with similar problem. Is the obvious answer that I dont have lastest version? I cant, becasue I am still on Win7... I am using the verion Adobe said would work on Win7.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is likely a hardware problem, e.g. with the memory card or your hard disk. Note that, depending on your settings, when LR first imports a raw photo, it first shows you the JPEG preview embedded in the raw, and then it renders the raw image.  Hardware problems more often affect the raw data rather than the JPEG previews.

Before running hardware diagnostics, it's possible but less likely a problem with the GPU. Set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off and restart LR.  

If that doesn't help, then run hardware diagnostics on your memory card and hard disk, and also on your computer memory. You'll have to google for how to run the diagnostics in Windows 7.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines