• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke border on slideshows

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice using Lightroom 6 that, when an original image/file is cropped, the stroke border on slideshow may not stick to its edge but appear at a certain distance, with a frame appearing between the two. Can this be avoided in some way, so that the border always sticks to the edge of the image regardless of the amount of cropping?

Thank you for your advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I vaguely remember seeing this also- when the Stroke applied to the defined Layout Guides and not the actual image.

I can only suggest you update your version of Lightroom- Try v6.14 (the highest you can use 'standalone')

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm already on v6.14 and cannot find a way out. Adobe could have a final word and say whether what I'm asking for is practicable or just not foreseen/possible. Thank you for your kind reply in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines