• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck at import LIghtroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to import files, but nothing is happening. Stuck at the "importing files" screen for over an hour. Logged out, logged in, restarted my laptop -- nothing.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 1.03.50 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to supply the info requested by dj_paige.
Also, your screen capture does not show the source location, drive, folder, you are trying to import images from?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same problem following updating to LRC 10.3 today. Import dialogue box comes up, select the folder on the LHS and nothing further happens, no files are displayed. This is on a Windows 10 (19041.1052) on a i7-9750h, 16GB, Geforce RTX. No error messages. I have also tried import into a brand new catalog and same import problem occurs, irrespective of file type (tried  raw and jpg separately) and location (main data hard drive with no external drives attached, or when importing attempted from an external drive). Contacted Adobe and just got told to revert to an earlier version of LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I don't know why Adobe couldn't have suggested this when I asked, but resetting preferences fixed the import problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines