• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sudden need to sign into Adobe Account each time I use Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom for years now and never had to sign into my Adobe Account when opening the program on my Windows 10 computer.  Within the last couple of weeks, I now have to sign into my Adobe account each time I try to open Lightroom Classic.  Also, if I leave it running while I go do something else for a little while, the program shuts down and I again have to sign in when I try to start it back up again.  This has never happened before either.  Is this an intentional change or is something wrong with my system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. In that app, are you signed in?

Signing out on that App deactivates LrC, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.  I am signed into the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.  Also, just now, when I started up LRC, it did not make me sign in.  The issue is not as consistent as my first message may have made it seem.  It's a bit more random.  But, it never used to happen, and now (in the past couple of weeks or so), it happens fairly often.  Strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines