• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion on range mask preview

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The range mask function works well easing the range selection, and the luminence mask could be previewd by tick 'Show lumminence mask' below. Why don't bring this to color range mask? 

For me I prefer not to chose 'show selected mask overlay' in tool bar but only when range select applied to check whether set luminence range or color cursor correct as i knwo where i brushed and float on control point could also do that. But however a tick box could be the best solution as much less cursor movement needed comparing to tick otherplace.

One another, if the blink of selection area preview could be a choice as the red highlight may seems block the color of image behind.

haotian0D44_0-1607707899425.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is primarily aimed at customers like yourself. As such, Adobe folk tend not to pay much attention. Feature requests, ideas, bugs, etc are best submitted on the LrC feedback forum https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if the blink of selection area preview could be a choice as the red highlight may seems block the color of image behind.

You can make the overlay color "blink" right now by pressing the letter O repeatedly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines