Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swedish localization: "Quit" should not be "Avbryta"

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

When I quit the app, I get "Är du säker på att du vill avbryta?". Correct is "Är du säker på att du vill avsluta?" The word "avbryta" corresponds to "cancel".

Adobe – do you listen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe. We are community users like you. Adobe will not see your suggestion here.

Post at the Adobe Feedback site- Photoshop Lightroom Family 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am Norwegian and live and work in Norway, but ever since I first saw the Norwegian version of Photoshop in the flesh, I made a promise to never ever use it. The translation is not good at all and I assume that holds for all the CC apps.

One of my co-workers uses a Norwegian CC version, and whenever I am called upon to assist with something, I have to rush back to my own workstation to find out what the gibberish menu item in question actually means. And I speak the language... 😉

(For the sake of consistency I also use an English Windows version. Of course, there is still the occasional inconsistency between UK English and US English. Here in the forum I decided long ago to spell color and not colour...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines