• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from Develop to Library Module takes way way way too long, Lightroom Classic 9.2.1

Participant ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep optimizing catalog but the problem seems to be getting worse. Last time it took 28 seconds. My folders are usually in the range of 500-700 cellphone pics. Any suggestions to improve performance? Should say that I am powering a second monitor (NEC). // iMac  (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017, High Sierra 10.13.6, 3.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created 1:1 previews for the Library module? Are you performing lots of local adjustments (brushing, spot healing)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but i think the problem was solved by a simple quit with catalog backup. Not too many local adjustments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines