Copy link to clipboard
Can I create a Adobe Portfolio from Lightroom Classic?
(Im using Adobe Lightroom Classic version 9.2).
How can I switch to Lightroom CC?
(I am on the Photography Plan).
I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum, LR Classic.
But you first need to
1) create a Standard Collection in Lr-Classic
2) Mark the Collection to Sync
3) Turn on Lr-Classic Syncing from the Identity plate menu
Now you have an 'Album' of these photos (in the Cloud) available to Portfolio.
Next- Open your Portfolio to edit- PORFOLIO | Build your own personalized website
1) Click the [+] to add a Page.
2) Select a 'Lightroom Album'
This is a summary, and there is more to learn- as I am doing 🙂