• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync discrepancy between LR Mobile and LR Classic

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I know there's a similar post in here, but I tried what was recommended there and it didn't work.

I use LR Mobile to cull photos in a single catalog (weddings, with a new catalog for each wedding) by flagging the ones I want, because it's easier for me to do this on my phone. Then I go back to the synced catalog in LRC on my desktop and just filter by flagged photos to start editing. If I filter by flagged photos on mobile for my latest catalog, it shows 459 flagged, but when I load up the synced catalog on my desktop, it shows 403 flagged. I've updated all the relevant programs and tried the "rebuild sync data" thing, but I can't reconcile the numbers. Why isn't my desktop catalog showing the same number of flagged photos? How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lr Mobil version?

LrC version?

and I assume you have or can have Lr Desktop so;

Lr version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines