Highlighted

Sync does not consider my new folders in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved albums to newly created "calendar year folders" in lightroom mobil.

Skärmavbild 2020-04-09 kl. 16.01.48.png

My issuye is that I do not see this change in lightroom classic?! photos etc I can update, sync is working but it looks like the sync cannot update to the new folder structure? Can I change so I see same folder set up in both programs?

Skärmavbild 2020-04-09 kl. 15.51.19.png

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync does not consider my new folders in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved albums to newly created "calendar year folders" in lightroom mobil.

Skärmavbild 2020-04-09 kl. 16.01.48.png

My issuye is that I do not see this change in lightroom classic?! photos etc I can update, sync is working but it looks like the sync cannot update to the new folder structure? Can I change so I see same folder set up in both programs?

Skärmavbild 2020-04-09 kl. 15.51.19.png

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Lightroom sync albums to Lightroom Classic that appear as collections. It currently does not have the capability to sync folders from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic or collection sets from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom.

You can upvote the feature request for this here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/please-add-ability-to-sync-lr-calssic-collect...

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lr app on the phone will sync folders with the Lr app on the tablet and also with the Browser version at lightroom.adobe.com–unfortunately it will not sync back to your Classic catalog. And folders that you make in Classic won't show up  in the mobile app. Collections (not Collections Sets or Smart Collections) when synced become Albums. In order to have the same folder structure as you have in Classic you have to manually nake them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 1