• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync edits from LR mobile to LR Classic?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently did a photoshoot out of town. I shot about 100 portraits in RAW and JPEG. Obviously I didn't have my desktop computer with me. So I had to import my JPEGs into my iPad Pro. I edited all of the photos in LR Mobile.

I prefer to save all of my RAW files to my desktop and I don't like saving all of my photos on a cloud service. My question is: Is there a way to import all of my RAW files into LR Classic and then apply all of the edits I made in LR mobile to the RAW files?

Thanks,

Ray

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None that I know of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With both the JPGs and RAWs in the LrC Catalog- There is a Plugin that will do this for you- (from the reputable John Beardsworth)

http://lightroomsolutions.com/plug-ins/syncomatic/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The only but efficient way to do what you want is to export from LR to a folder on your desktop and then import the images from this folder into LR Classic

Best Regards
Éric Pecquerie
Sent from Eric's IPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines