Highlighted

Sync from Lightroom CC to Classic has some missing photos

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously kept the contents between Lightroom Classic and CC separate but have decided to go with Classic as the main and use CC to provide Collections to post to Adobe Portfolio. I enabled sync in Classic and it started pulling photos from CC (around 6K photos). However when the sync was done I have 1100 photos that are missing from my sync folder. I am not sure how this occurred and have no idea how to correct. I did a check and the originals are stored in the cloud.

I tried deleting the LRSync file but it looks as though it rebuilds using the existing sync folder and catalog - no luck on finding the missing photos. Does anyone know how to force a resync from the cloud to find the missing originals? 

Many thanks for any help!!

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync from Lightroom CC to Classic has some missing photos

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously kept the contents between Lightroom Classic and CC separate but have decided to go with Classic as the main and use CC to provide Collections to post to Adobe Portfolio. I enabled sync in Classic and it started pulling photos from CC (around 6K photos). However when the sync was done I have 1100 photos that are missing from my sync folder. I am not sure how this occurred and have no idea how to correct. I did a check and the originals are stored in the cloud.

I tried deleting the LRSync file but it looks as though it rebuilds using the existing sync folder and catalog - no luck on finding the missing photos. Does anyone know how to force a resync from the cloud to find the missing originals? 

Many thanks for any help!!

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?