Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync incomplete

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the latest versions of Windows 10, Lightroom Classic (LRC), Lightroom CC and Lightroom mobile (iPad and iPhone). I asked LRC to sync all my 16841 photos. Most of the photos were adequately synchronised except for 546 of them. Strangely, the 'All synchronised files' rightly indicate the number 16841. But near the identity panel, LRC indicates : 'Synchronising 546 photos' and is stuck at this number. In the tab Mobile of the Preferences dialog box, the number of synchronised files indicated is 16295 (which is actually the real number of synchronised files). The dialog box indicates there is no pending donloading. But the 546 photos are still missing in the cloud.

I tried all the tips I found on the web: reinstalling LRC and LR, deleting all collections on the desktop, all collections and photos in the cloud and recreate from scratch the sync, deleting the synchonised data (in the preferences dialog box), rebuilding the synchonisation date ((in the preferences dialog box with the alt trick), removing videos and other incompatible file formats, deleting the cache data, resetting the LRC preferences file, etc. No success to date.

It is not easy to identify  the missing 546 photos. Some of them are complete collections, other are photos dispersed here and there in the different collections.

What else can I try to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Gordon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have quite the same issue with only 123 photos. But I did not find any to solve the issue. Sorry not being able to help. At least add a case for Adobe to investigate.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines