Highlighted

Sync Lightroom desktop to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely new to this and realized I made a huge mistake. A few weeks ago I bought the desktop version and it took me days to transfer all of my google photos into Lightroom desktop. Now I am realizing that I should have gone with Classic. Is there any easy way to sync from desktop to Classic? I cannot get the answer to this question anywhere. Thank you!

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Lightroom desktop to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completely new to this and realized I made a huge mistake. A few weeks ago I bought the desktop version and it took me days to transfer all of my google photos into Lightroom desktop. Now I am realizing that I should have gone with Classic. Is there any easy way to sync from desktop to Classic? I cannot get the answer to this question anywhere. Thank you!

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble caused because of the time taken to sync images to Lightroom desktop. 

Lightroom desktop syncs all of your images to the cloud and all of them are downloaded back to Lightroom Classic and other devices where you intend to use Lightroom. Please checkout this article to know how the sync works in the entire Lightroom ecosystem and is very beneficial to use Lightroom on multiple devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/how-to/sync-photos-lightroom-mobile.html

Lightroom Classic is focused on full scale catalog based editing. Here are a key differences between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom desktop: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/feature-differences.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines