Highlighted

Sync Problems Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is anyone else having the issue that not all changes, which are done in Lightroom Classic are synced online?

Especially the brush "Bereichsreparatur" (sorry i don't know the right term in english, Shortcut "Q").

For example if i change the white balance, it immediately syncs this change, but not the changes done with the brush.

I've attached a screenshot from LR Classic and one from Lightroom Online from the same picture.

I am using LR Classic 9.2.1 und there's also no change if i wait for hours, LR says that everything is successfully sinced.

Thanks in advance!

Flo

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Problems Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is anyone else having the issue that not all changes, which are done in Lightroom Classic are synced online?

Especially the brush "Bereichsreparatur" (sorry i don't know the right term in english, Shortcut "Q").

For example if i change the white balance, it immediately syncs this change, but not the changes done with the brush.

I've attached a screenshot from LR Classic and one from Lightroom Online from the same picture.

I am using LR Classic 9.2.1 und there's also no change if i wait for hours, LR says that everything is successfully sinced.

Thanks in advance!

Flo

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?