Highlighted

Sync Settings button missing in Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic (9.1 release, Mac) and my "Sync Settings" button which usually shows up in the bottom right corner is missing.

What have I done to make it go away? I know I can access it via the dropdown menu but that is so time-consuming. Thanks!

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync Settings button missing in Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic (9.1 release, Mac) and my "Sync Settings" button which usually shows up in the bottom right corner is missing.

What have I done to make it go away? I know I can access it via the dropdown menu but that is so time-consuming. Thanks!

Topics

How to, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select more than one image? You cannot sync anything if you only have one image selected.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, been doing it for years!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might consider restarting your computer to see if that helps. If it doesn't then it might be necessary to create new preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sara W LATEST
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @JimHess - that did help (I did both)!  Maybe something wacky occurred when I did the creative cloud update today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines