• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Settings button missing in Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic (9.1 release, Mac) and my "Sync Settings" button which usually shows up in the bottom right corner is missing.

What have I done to make it go away? I know I can access it via the dropdown menu but that is so time-consuming. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you select more than one image? You cannot sync anything if you only have one image selected.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, been doing it for years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might consider restarting your computer to see if that helps. If it doesn't then it might be necessary to create new preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @JimHess - that did help (I did both)!  Maybe something wacky occurred when I did the creative cloud update today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your right panel is turned on. Window/Panels/Show right module panels. Sync Settings will now be at the bottom right of your screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the date of the last post before replying to a thread you found via a search. This thread is three years old! I'm sure the OP has found the answer by now (in fact she confirmed that in the last message).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that LRC version 13.0 exhibits this behavior. A restart of LRC usually brings the sync symbol back (next to each collection in left hand list view).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sync Settings is button on the right siide of the Library module that's active when multiple images are selected. The Sync symbol you refer to is found at left side of collections. The only thing they have in common is the word 'sync'.

sync settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines