Highlighted

Sync To Lightroom option is missing

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently with my Lightroom Classic CC "Build [202005281810-476e492c] the option to Sync to Lightroom is no longer on the dropdown box under my name.  Only, Address Lookup and Face Detection options available.  One of my students has the exact same issue.  I have checked and I have the most current version and I am logged in to Creative Cloud, and under Help, it shows I am logged in.  I have searched everywhere for the answer and just cannot find it.  Can someone please tell me if Adobe has removed this feature from Lightroom Classic CC?  I have synced collections before and so has my student.  If we go on the web they are still there.  Any ideas?  Is this a reported issue?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

It's been moved to a new location in a recent update. See the screen capture. Click on the cloud icon.

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 11.08.25 PM.png

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync To Lightroom option is missing

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently with my Lightroom Classic CC "Build [202005281810-476e492c] the option to Sync to Lightroom is no longer on the dropdown box under my name.  Only, Address Lookup and Face Detection options available.  One of my students has the exact same issue.  I have checked and I have the most current version and I am logged in to Creative Cloud, and under Help, it shows I am logged in.  I have searched everywhere for the answer and just cannot find it.  Can someone please tell me if Adobe has removed this feature from Lightroom Classic CC?  I have synced collections before and so has my student.  If we go on the web they are still there.  Any ideas?  Is this a reported issue?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

It's been moved to a new location in a recent update. See the screen capture. Click on the cloud icon.

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.3, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That was it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading "What's new" when you update is always advised...

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines