Highlighted

Synced comments in smart collection?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possibility to create a smart collection that includes all the photos that include likes or comments? Or simply have a new activity? That would be great as I have lots of collection synced to web and then I would be able to check the photos that received a new comment...

TOPICS
Feature request, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Synced comments in smart collection?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any possibility to create a smart collection that includes all the photos that include likes or comments? Or simply have a new activity? That would be great as I have lots of collection synced to web and then I would be able to check the photos that received a new comment...

TOPICS
Feature request, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the best you can do with built-in features is to select each collection in turn and do View > Sort > Last Comment Time. Unbelievably, you can't select more than one collection and sort by Last Comment Time. 

You might check out the Any Comment plugin, which lets you search and sort all comments and likes, from the Lightroom Cloud and from other publishing services like Flickr.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0