• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synced photo previews lost processed version and incredibly slow opening of print module

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two problems that the adobe help desk hasn't been able to help with.

Photographs synced to the cloud from Lightroom Classic are showing up in the cloud and on my mobile phone without the processed preview.  They reverted to the raw image.  I have to go into the develop module and add some adjustment for them to render, then I have to undo this to get them back to how I originally processed them on my computer.  This is in about ten percent of my photographs that are on the cloud.. I think the best thing is to delete all synced data and start again.  Thoughts?

My other problem is how slowly my print module loads when I click on it.  I have to go and get a cuppa tea while it opens.  Five minutes is about average.  Anyone else have this problem?  Advice on what to look for.  I do wonder if it is some of my printing presets loading up. There isn't very many though.  Any help on this would be greatly appreachiated too, as the Adoble help team haven't improved this wait time after four attempts to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the cloud icon in the upper right-hand corner and paste a screenshot in a reply.

Todd_Shaner_0-1592664251796.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines