Synchronize folder attempts to import photos that are already imported

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Synchronize Folder pop-up menue comes up with the "Import new photos (40)" box checked indicating that it thinks I have 40 photos that need to be imported.  I get the following message when I click the "Synchronize" button: "No photos or videos were found to import."  Why does LrC think there are photos to be imported when there aren't?  Background:  Using iOS 11.1.  The folder being synchronized contains over 120 sub-folders.  My workflow, that has worked well for me up until now, is to download NEF images into subfolders in Finder.  I import the photos and folder structure into LrC by synchronizing the parent folder.  LrC indentifies and imports the new photos and generates the folder structure in "Folders" in the"Library" module.  This recent issue is likely the result of me re-shuffling some files and folders around after importing.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to identify the 40 offending photos.  I clould probably fix it if I knew that.

Any ideas?

Thanks

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?