• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronize Folder missing

Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update claimed my catalogue was corrupt so I restored from a back up. I added a lot of folders and rearranged stuff since that back up and am working to get it all fixed. I need to synchronize my folders and it's missing. It should be there between save metadata and update folder location. Where did it go? I'm on a Mac, 10.2 LRc, Big Sur. I really don't want to have to re-import - it's literally 10's of thousands of images. The good thing is that this catalogue is just a DAM and I don't acually edit any of these images so starting over is just time consuming not the end of the world. But now I'm a little worried about my actual photo catalogue that contains my pics. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 1.11.52 PM.png

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

I figured it out. I was importing over 4000 images and I guess LRc can't do 2 things at once. Just me being impatient. Now that the import is finished I can sync. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. I was importing over 4000 images and I guess LRc can't do 2 things at once. Just me being impatient. Now that the import is finished I can sync. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines