• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronize Folder stopped working in 9.2.1

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating my 2019 iMac to 9.2.1, the Synchronize Folder service either stalls or finishes abruptly with no changes; it can see and count the changes due, but cannot actually update the folder. Restoring back to 9.2 everything works great. I also noticed that starting Lightroom Classic with 9.2.1 was taking about 15 minutes to fully load whereas 9.2 takes seconds. This is on a fully optimized system with optimized catalog.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having problems with synchronization ever since I updated to 9.3. Synchronization has gone completely haywire. It crops images I don't want cropped, it ignores files when I attempt to synchronize a folder -- right now I have a folder with 11 images that it just doesn't see.  And I notice even though we're paying $120 a year for the license nobody from Adobe has bothered to respond to you or to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines