Highlighted

Syncing Camera profiles to Lr and Lr Mobile from LrC

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed some profiles for my Camera into LrC, how do I get them to the Creative cloud apps.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

Ok, I got it done in Lr Desktop,just had to go to the menu file > import Profiles and Presets then select the downloaded profiles in the folder where the downloaded file was stored.

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing Camera profiles to Lr and Lr Mobile from LrC

Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed some profiles for my Camera into LrC, how do I get them to the Creative cloud apps.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by DdeGannes | Adobe Community Professional

Ok, I got it done in Lr Desktop,just had to go to the menu file > import Profiles and Presets then select the downloaded profiles in the folder where the downloaded file was stored.

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0