• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing errors - how to resolve

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 10 photos that I get a sync error between LR classic and Lightroom mobile.  When I go into preferences, lightroom sync I can see the photo that won't sync in Lightroom mobile. These photos are not critical and I don't need to keep them if the solution is to delete them from lightroom mobile.  I just want to get rid of the sync error in Lightroom Classic.  Any ideas on how to resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have exactly the same error for 128 photos. I do not care about those photos. But no way to get rid of them.

I am living with this cpu consuming issue since the beginning. Please Adobe do something for us.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I called the Adobe help desk and the agent was able to resolve it remotely.  It was not a simple fix.  Contact Adobe support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines