• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issue

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom stays stuck on 'sync' it says 76 images syncing It's been like this for months. I do not know how to correct this! Please help! Thank you so much. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Preferences>Lightroom Sync

Look for Sync Activity and you will see your images that maybe have error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I noticed that part that you mentioned. I see those images. But how do I fix that issue?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is stuck on this. “ Syncing 76 photos”. It has stayed like this for months. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I’ve logged out of Adobe and signed back in. NOTHING seems to work. Then I go into Preferences (Lightroom Sync) on the very bottom it shows the 76 images as “Pending”. I hope this makes sense. And I hope that you can help me. Really appreciate it. Thank you. Here are some images of my ongoing issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to cancel or remove all the pending 76 images. You will be able to sync it back again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines