• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Issue

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone - Lightroom Classic tells me I have 6,407 pictures syncing when I click on the cloud icon, but there is no syncing activity in the preferences menu.  In addition, my images seem to have stopped syncing to lightroom.adobe.com a few months ago.  

I believe this problem started when I moved my catalog from a PC to a Macbook. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Sync feature turned on in LrC?

Go to the Cloud Icon in the upper right hand area and click on the cloud icon. Turn Syncing On if it isn't already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. Yes the sync is turned on and it's just stuck on "Syncing 6,407 photos"

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 2.11.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So may I ask Why are you syncing 6 THOUSAND + Images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks - I'm not entirely sure why it is syncing all of my images.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when you click on Pause?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At Dean, "quote - I believe this problem started when I moved my catalog from a PC to a Macbook."

So Lightroom Classic can only have one Catalog syncing at any point so when you moved the Catalog to the MacBook it started to resend all the files that were synced previously. Just my thought on what is taking place!

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to fix this?  I no longer have the sync turned on for the old PC.  Just the Mac. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines