• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing LR Mobile to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent the last two days trying to sync LR Mobile Album to Lightroom Classic, with know succes. I cannot find any reference to LR Mobile in LR Classic. Where can I go to read on how to fix this problem. Just want a simple step by step guide.

Thanks

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You you could go to the link below any get the free ebooks to get you started.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're seeing "Syncing photos" and it never goes away, try going to Preferences > Lightroom Sync, holding down Alt / Opt, and clicking the Rebuild Sync Data button that magically appears.  This should not change your existing synced collections or their contents, just rebuild the existing relationship between LR Classic and LR CC.
sync posts.png
As for a step by step guide, I'm wondering the 6 posts opposite yours on the LR Classic forum (see above screen shot) have been any use and if your have had a look through each of them?
Sometimes it has been reported that they have been fruitful David.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To start at the beginning!-

If there are no connection errors, it really is quite simple-

Click on the Cloud icon in Lr-Classic and [> Start Syncing] !

The photos will automatically download to your computer and the Classic Catalog.

ScreenShot348.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines