Highlighted

syncing numerous images on external hard drive to Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large number of developed images on my external hard drive that I'd like to sync to Creative Cloud. How do I do so most efficiently?

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

syncing numerous images on external hard drive to Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large number of developed images on my external hard drive that I'd like to sync to Creative Cloud. How do I do so most efficiently?

Topics

Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on what you mean by "efficiently". If you mean that you don't want to use up your Allotted cloud space, then you would want to create a collection that contains those images and then Mark that collection to be shared with the creative cloud. That will share the collection has an album, and will not impact your allotted Cloud space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines