• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing photos

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sync doesn't sync ...I have 10 photos that are syncing, but it has been days and they are not synced...can I see which photos that are trying to be synced, or any suggestions about the syncing..I have paused the sync and started it again and the same thing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a few more details? Which direction are you having trouble syncing? From a mobile phone to Classic or from Classic to your mobile device or with collections to the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my posts in this other thread and the post by another ACP in yet another thread.

Sorryb forgot to post the link.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/specific-sync-problem/m-p/11396252?page=1#M199237

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines