• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing problem with cloud

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro.  LR 9.4 (latest)   Cloud Storage icon continuously says “Local Activity Syncing 157 photos”  442 MB of 20GB used.  No matter how long I leave LR on, it continues to attempt to sync 157 photos.  My internet connection is fine.

Checking every Collection for the sync icon, I see only 3 images From Lightroom Mobile.  NONE of the other collections are synced.  In the FOLDER on my C drive, Lightroom Mobile Images = 21.  In LR Preferences > Lightroom Sync, this is where I have specified the location for LR Synced Images   

In LR, under the CATALOG heading “All synced Photographs = 25”     Yet it continues to attempt to sync 157 photos.

Looking on my Android phone at the LR app, it shows ALL PHOTOS = 20.

How do I clear LR’s insistence on trying to sync 157 photos that I don’t know exist?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Preferences from the Edit menu and jump to the Lightroom Sync tab.

Now hit the Alt Key and click on Rebuild Sync Data.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The above should read "Open the LrC Preferences" not Presets.

But that might not fix your problem. It may work OK and sometimes not.

The only thing you can do if it does not fix the problem is remove that image froom the collection and then re-add it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep - corrected -thanks

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved from new thread - Please keep within the thread where you already asked the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running version 9.4, Windows 10 Professional.

LR keeps trying -forever -  to Sync 1 photo, but never succeeds.  I have turned off all the sync arrows.  In the Catalog Palette “All Synced Photographs” = 0.   Using Edit > Preferences > Lightroom Sync >  Alt – Rebuild Sync Data;  no success.  It continues – forever – to try to sync  1 photo, but never succeeds.  And I cannot determine which is that one photos trying to be synced.

I’ve exited Lightroom Classic numerous times, rerunning the items above, but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines