Highlighted

Syncing with Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before LRc 2020 I placed my images as a collection and enable sync with LRcc. Worked fine!

After upgrading to LRc 2020 I do the same procedure but get a message that Sync is not active and I do not find where to activate it. It is impossible for me to sync then to LR or LR mobile

I usually select some of my best shots in LRc and want to have them in LRcc

Can some body give me a hand?

Topics

Mac, Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing with Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before LRc 2020 I placed my images as a collection and enable sync with LRcc. Worked fine!

After upgrading to LRc 2020 I do the same procedure but get a message that Sync is not active and I do not find where to activate it. It is impossible for me to sync then to LR or LR mobile

I usually select some of my best shots in LRc and want to have them in LRcc

Can some body give me a hand?

Topics

Mac, Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the little cloud icon on the top right of the window in classic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Eric_Pec LATEST
Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the upper right corner of LRC you find NOW the sync window. Open it. And tick the sync box. If this does not work, log out and relog.

Hope this will work. Good luck.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines