• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncronization does not work with ligthroom mobile camera

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m taking pictures with the camera of Lightroom App and they doesn´t sync with Lightroom Classic. It happens only with the picture taken with the app. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you say "It happens only with the picture taken with the app" I assume that you have enabled sync in the Lightroom Classic catalog and that other images added to Lightroom mobile do sync? In that case, the most likely explanation is that the camera pictures do sync as well, but you just can't find them. Look for a 'From Lighroom Mobile' collection set, or go to 'All Photographs' and check there.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem: If I take a photo by the LR camera (Samsung Android 10) in form DNG it will not be synchronized bei LR C. This pictures doesn't appear in LRC anywhere. (in the folder IN LR mobile I can see it).

Is this photo in form JPG the synchronization beetween LR mobile and LR C is o.k and I can see them in the desktop version.

In the web version of LR is also all o.k. Here I can see the DNG pictures (I think, because of the directly connection with the cloud).

I have not found any attitudes in LRC with which I can support the synchronisation of DNG pictures from LR mobile.

Many greetings

Petra

(sorry, my english is not so good: I hope, you understand me....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, they aren,t there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines