Highlighted

Syncronization via Classic CC and two Iphone SE does not work correct

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

I have recently realized that I do have a confusing situation with my Lightroom CC Application. All three of my devices show a different number of syncronized objects. Both in "All Photos" and in different albums . For example, album 2020 on the desktop has 3097 pictures. My iPhone shows 2465 pictures and my wife's iPhone shows 2488 pictures. But all devices say that the synchronization is complete. What could be the reason for this?

I know it is not the "not syncronized videos" as they are not supported for syncronisation. So the reason must be something different. Thank you a lot for your suggestions. 

Best regards

Alex

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncronization via Classic CC and two Iphone SE does not work correct

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

I have recently realized that I do have a confusing situation with my Lightroom CC Application. All three of my devices show a different number of syncronized objects. Both in "All Photos" and in different albums . For example, album 2020 on the desktop has 3097 pictures. My iPhone shows 2465 pictures and my wife's iPhone shows 2488 pictures. But all devices say that the synchronization is complete. What could be the reason for this?

I know it is not the "not syncronized videos" as they are not supported for syncronisation. So the reason must be something different. Thank you a lot for your suggestions. 

Best regards

Alex

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?