Highlighted

Syncronize setting

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't syncronize settings (white balance) in lightroom classic cc 10.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncronize setting

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't syncronize settings (white balance) in lightroom classic cc 10.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more details.

What happens when you try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows 10 pro.

simones28031977_0-1603669718047.png

when i try to sync the white balance, the word changes, but the tint and temperature values ​​don't change

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information will be helpful:

1. Exact name and version of the software you are using. You can find that in the Help - System Info menu.

2. Operating system - MacOS or Windows?

3 What steps you are taking to synchronize and any error messages you get.

4. Screen shots of the steps you take.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing white balance has some challenges, e.g if the most selected image is on "as shot" which is the normal default at import then all of the other selects will not experience a change if they are also on "as shot".

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS 11.0: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0.1,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same behavior. In develop, changing the white balance on the main image, then selecting another image or images the Sync function does not work on the adjacent image or non-contiguous ones.  If I adjust esposure and WB, then sync, both values get synched.

In the Library module, Grid view, change the white balance in quick and use the Sync Settings button results in no sync of the WB. But, the WB field in quick develop does show that the value "tungsten" in this case has changed. When I try to sync the change in two values, WB and exposure, the exposure syncs, but the WB does not. 

Edit to add: I tried just changing the WB in Grid View on an image and nothing else. Then the sync with the adjacent image worked ok if I also had Basic Tone cheded, even though I had not made any changes to those items.

I will wait for others to confirm this before I post on the problem site.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same results... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That could be related to, or another example of, this bug which has been reported to Adobe on the official Lightroom Feedback site:

LR Classic 10.0 bug report when using copy and paste or sync in develop module with WB changed

There are already a couple of Adobe staff members participating in that discussion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 2