Highlighted

System requirement

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a legacy version of Lightroom (5.7) and now intend to take out  Photo subscription plan.

Before i do so I need to ensure my system is capable of running the latest version of Lightroom classic.I am not technically minded so don't quite understand the system specs that are specified by Adobe.

My settings show Intel Core I5 CPU 750 2.67ghz 12gb Ram AMD Radeon 5700 4864mb graphics 1024 mb dedicated video. Windows 10 operating system. All that means not a lot  to me! I don't know what else I should check other than disk space or indeed how to validate whether mys system s capable.

Any comments appreciated!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System requirement

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a legacy version of Lightroom (5.7) and now intend to take out  Photo subscription plan.

Before i do so I need to ensure my system is capable of running the latest version of Lightroom classic.I am not technically minded so don't quite understand the system specs that are specified by Adobe.

My settings show Intel Core I5 CPU 750 2.67ghz 12gb Ram AMD Radeon 5700 4864mb graphics 1024 mb dedicated video. Windows 10 operating system. All that means not a lot  to me! I don't know what else I should check other than disk space or indeed how to validate whether mys system s capable.

Any comments appreciated!

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should run fine on a Windows 10 machine, although maybe a little slowly.

What camera do you use? What size is your monitor (in pixels)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikon 7200 plus Sony Rx100  3 plus a couple of jpg travel cameras. Monitor set up a bit messy - Aoc  23 inch 1920x 1080 alongside older Acer 19in 1440x 900

Where would the main bottlenecks be please?

Thanks

Geoff

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I stated, this setup may be a little slow, but since it is working in LR 5, you should be fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines