Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet samsung to lightroom windows

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to connect a samsung tablet to windows to make a graphics tablet? Use photoshop or lightroom for example.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use ANY tablet. However, I suspect it is an android device. If that is true then it would be possible to download and install the android version of Lightroom. But I don't believe there is any option to enable your device as a working tablet connected to your computer. Perhaps you could explain further what you are wanting to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to connect the tablet to the computer, to use it as a graphics tablet (like a Wacom tablet).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I don't think" that is an option that is available. However, I am not a tablet user. Someone else may have more appropriate information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The word "tablet" has different meanings, and different functions. As Samsung tablet does not function as a Wacom tablet. They are very different meanings of the word "tablet". So its like asking if an automobile machine can be made to do the same function as a washing machine; they're both machines, they do different things.

So as far as I know, what you want to do cannot be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the difference between a graphics tablet and an Android tablet, I sell them every day. I was just asking if there is a function on Android that allows you to connect a tablet to Lightroom. A tablet can be used as a mouse, keyboard, game console, TV, so why not as a graphics tablet? 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you need to search the Android Play Store, since no one here thinks it can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines